Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Praise Report

A Life Courageous


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I know I did! I spent the week catching up from a four day weekend and starting to get things ready for my in-laws visit at the end of the month! This weekend was also wonderful! We cleaned the garage and the cars on Saturday and today we spent the day with my parents! My little sister is really into horses so we spent some time at the stables! I got some great pictures! I will post them later this week! I also did two photo shoots on Saturday! It was so much fun! One was a maternity shoot and the other an engagement shoot! I have only edited the pictures from the maternity shoot so I will wait to share the others with you until they are edited! 


How was your week last week? Any answered prayers? Any prayer requests? 



I hope this next week goes well for all of you! I know I am ready to see my little football team (follicles) tomorrow! I am praying that there are two or three that are matured! After three weeks of injections I am ready to be done! 

<3, Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment