Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday 5



Happy Thursday!
It's been a great week so far!
Here are my five things for the week...

Memorable
Healthy
Grand
Impressive
Lucky
 I am so blessed! This week has been amazing! The most Memorable part of this week by far was all of my doctors appointments! My first one was on Monday and my hubby was able to come to that one! We got to see an ultrasound of our 20-30 follicles that we call "the football team"! Out of all 20-30 of them there was one that was a few mm bigger than the rest and four or five that we following close behind. The doctor determined that the one follicle still wasn't big enough for me to do a trigger shot. So, I went back on Tuesday. My hubby couldn't come so my friend Sammy stood in for him! Yet again, the follicle wasn't quite big enough! My Wednesday's appointment I had run out of people who were available to come with me and I went by myself! To my surprise my little star player was big enough! I did my trigger shot yesterday! 
This little Star Player is 18mm x 18mm. Which translates into being very small! A little smaller than a poppy seed!

 Okay, so two weeks ago my husband decided he was going to go on a juicing diet. Which he did, for three days... I am still making him a juice for breakfast and he takes a protein shake for lunch. I have been trying to make Healthy dinners at night too. The whole eating Healthy, not eating processed foods and eating less is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. From going to the farmers market over the weekend we have tons of fruits and veggies but all I want is peanut butter cups haha. 
I have to say that the two week waiting period I am currently stuck in is going to be Grand and I say that in the most sarcastic way ever. I know that I can't test too early because the trigger shot can give you a false positive but my doctor wanted me to wait 16 days from yesterday. So, 15 more days from today and it is killing me. I am not a patient person and after having to give myself a shot every night for the past three weeks I am just ready to know if it is going to work. I am also starting progesterone on Saturday which kinda worries me only because it will give me on the pregnancy symptoms. I have a feeling as soon as I start getting the symptoms I will get all excited and I just don't want my heart to be broken again :/ It will be pretty Impressive if I can wait the full 15 days from today without caving! 

Okay, off the infertility topic for a minute. How many of you listen to Air1, "The Positive Alternative"? It is a Christian radio station and it is amazing! Out here at Camp Pendleton we get 90.1 out of Riverside. A few weeks back I started following Air1SoCal on twitter and I saw someone post on there that they saw an awesome Air1 bumper sticker and Air1 said they would mail them one. I quickly jumped on the band wagon and asked if I could get one too! I got it in the mail this week and I was so excited! It turns out I am pretty Lucky because not only did I get two bumper stickers but we also got an extra little surprise, tickets to the Fair and to see Switchfoot! I am sooooo excited! We are going next Friday and I can't wait!
I hope you all had a fabulous week! Don't forget to link up over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots
<3, Allie

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy for you! Hopefully the next 15 days fly by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could do the juicing diet...I like food way too much!!!

    ReplyDelete