Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Praise Report

A Life Courageous


Happy Sunday everyone! How was your week? Any God sightings this week? I know it was a great week for me!! You all know that I got to see my little follicle three times this last week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! By Wednesday it was the right size! I am so excited that Wednesday was the last day I had to give myself shots! My poor black and blue belly could use a break! Matt and I have also made it through five days of our 16 day wait! Only 11 more days to go until we find out if this baby is sticking! I really hope it does!

Yesterday was the best! Hubby and I had a lazy day which we haven't done in a long time. We just did whatever we felt like doing when we felt like doing it! We didn't get dressed and leave the house until after three! It was awesome! I also got booked for a birthday party next Saturday which I am so excited about! A mom and her two children are celebrating their birthday's together and I get to capture the moments and make a little extra money! 

I would love for you to link up and share your praise report!

<3, Allie





No comments:

Post a Comment