Saturday, June 2, 2012


It has been an interesting week to say the least! This is the third week of injections and thus far although I hate the injections I was digging not having awful side effects. However, this week it all caught up to me. Until this point I had just had bloating. Now, three weeks in I feel like I am out of control. On Thursday the sewing machine repair guy made me cry, Friday the embroidery customer service lady made me cry and my husband made me furious. What did my husband do exactly, nothing that stands out now. I am simply out of control. I apologize to my husband and he wants to know why I got so upset. All I can say, is I am sorry but I honestly don't know why I was upset.

Today my hubby decided we needed to do something super fun to take my mind off of my stomach feeling like someone kicked me and to keep me from feeling out of control. He started by letting me sleep in, then we went for coffee and to walk around the farmers market! We also got my car washed and waxed! Here are a few pictures from the farmers market!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you, the total lack of control is the worst part.

    ReplyDelete