Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday 5


The last Thursday 5 of May. Wow, this month 
and this week have gone by so fast!
Here are this weeks words:
Fascinating
Pleasant
Sweet
Sensational
Heartwarming


1. So, my husband and find the juicing diet Fascinating and have decided to try it to jump start us back into healthy eating. I am doing a modified version since I am trying to get pregnant. For my husband, this means no solid food. For me, I have a protein shake for breakfast, a power bar for a snack, a healthy lunch, a piece of fruit and a juice for dinner. Last nights juice is the picture above this! It looks gross but it tastes like salad. Here is the recipe:
3 stalks of celery
1/2 cucumber
3 carrots
1 cup spinach
1/2 an apple

2. The weather out here has been very Pleasant! Even in Arizona it was nice last weekend. While we were on vacation it never got hotter than 95 and we spent the whole weekend in the pool! It has also been lovely here at home, it was so nice in fact that I sat outside on my porch to read yesterday afternoon!

3. I was playing around with my new camera, which is AMAZING by the way and I took this picture of my Sweet little pup Garrison. Please excuse my husbands feet in the picture haha!

4. My new gym is Sensational and I love going everyday! My doctor doesn't want me burning anymore than 2,000 calories a week since I am on fertility meds. This has been tricky since I used to ride the bike or walk until I burned about 500 calories. I have adjusted my work out to 15 min on the bike or 20 walking (about 100 calories) and then using the machines to work out a muscle group. Today, I am going to a mat Pilates class with my new next door neighbor! 

5. One of the most Heartwarming things is getting to see my little football team on the ultrasound machine every week! I got to see them on Tuesday! There are now about 30 follicles and one of them is slightly bigger than the rest. The one that is a bit bigger is only 7mm and it needs to be around 18mm before we can do the trigger shot. If it is this exciting just to see follicles I think I am going to be so elated I wont know what to do with myself when I actually get to see an ultrasound of my baby! 

I hope you all have a great week and don't forget to link up over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots

1 comment: