Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday 5



Happy Thursday everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week! Don't forget to link up over at flip flops and combat boots. Here are this weeks words!
Great
Incredible
Inspired
Rewarding
Swell
This week went by so fast! I got a lot of stuff done and visited with a few Great friends! This was my first week of injections and it couldn't have gone any better! I even let my husband do my shot last night since I read that husbands doing the shots helps them feel like they are apart of the process!

It has been absolutely Incredible that my husband has had a 3 day work week this week! He had Monday off as well as this Friday and next Monday! I am enjoying having him around! My blooming roses have Inspired me to plant more plants and i can't wait to do that when I get home from vacation. I am in a hurry to get packed this morning but I will upload pictures when I come home from vacation!

Today we head to the doctors office to see if all of the meds and injections are growing in follicles or future baby lucas' as I like to call them! It will be so Rewarding if all of this is really working!  I am just reminding myself to stay positive, which is hard to do sometimes. After my doctor apt we are headed out on a road trip vacation! We will be driving to Yuma tonight and staying in a very nice hotel for cheap, since its in Yuma! Friday morning we are headed on to my Dad's house! All the kids are coming in this weekend and bringing their kids. There will be about 14 people in a 3 bedroom house. It is going to be Swell!

2 comments:

  1. 14 people in 3 rooms?! I think my sister is doing the same thing this weekend at our house in Maine. SO JEALOUS!

    Have a great LONG weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well 14 or so people in 3 bedrooms. There are two living rooms, kitchen, and a big backyard so it won't be too bad! Plus half the people are under 10 years old! They don't take up too much space!

      Delete