Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunday Praise Report (A Few Days Late)

A Life Courageous


Hey everyone! So sorry that I am behind in posting the praise report. I hope you well all still link up and join me in sharing how your week went! 

My week was AmAzInG! I was able to get a lot done, even though I am still a bit behind with work :/ and we took a last minute trip to my Dad's house in Arizona! I really needed the break! Before we left for my dad's house we stopped at my doctors office for what feels like the millionth ultra sound! We were able to see out Football team! Let me back track a little bit before explaining. With the first three rounds of clomid there were no follicles. With our last round of clomid 150mg there was one follicle. With our first round of follistim injections there were 20-30 follicles. We are calling those 20-30 follicles our football team! Not to worry, I wont have 20-30 babies! I continued my injections all weekend and am going back for an ultra sound this afternoon to see if we have any star players! We are praying that there will be three or less star players and that I can stop doing the injections! I know the two week wait (2ww in fertility forums) is going to be the hardest!

I also ordered a new camera at the beginning of last week! Unfortunately, it didn't get here until a few hours after we had already left for Arizona :( At least I have it to play with now! Anyway, here are some of the photos from my trip!

This is the tree that has been in my dad's backyard since I was a kid! I think it is beautiful!

Flowers growing in the garden!

This is my 5 year old nephew Aidan. He was freezing after getting out of the pool. So, I taught him the trick I used to use. Lay on hot pool deck and have someone cover you up!

This is not the best picture in the world quality wise but it was too cute not to post. Addy keeps spraying her brother and when he turns the table on him she tells him, "No Aidan, you can't get my hair wet!" Such a girl haha! 

I hope you all have a fabulous week! Please don't forget to link-up with me!

<3, Allie


1 comment: