Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog, "A Life Courageous". The name comes from my favorite verse Joshua 1:9
 Life isn't always easy and we don't always get exactly what we want when we want. The whole purpose of this life is to bring glory to God and to learn to rely on him and not ourselves. The trials and tribulations we go through are meant to bring us closer to him. I always try to remember when I am going through something to just trust that he's got my back. God wants me to be Strong, Courageous and to not be Fearful. He is with me everywhere I go and if he is with me and he is for me, whom then shall I fear?

I may not always fly on wings of eagles or run and not grow weary but because of my God I will walk and not faint. This blog is my life's adventure, the good times, the hard times and the lessons learned. It is about my relationship with God and how his word really does relate to my everyday life and he uses it to communicate with me the things that are important. This blog is about infertility, the military and the issues I face as a woman, as a daughter, a wife, a sister and a friend. Someday, I hope to share with you the joys of motherhood, a cross country PCS and much more. I hope this will be a place where you can grow in your relationship with God, where you will feel safe to share your experiences, ups and downs and prayer requests. I can't wait to get to know you!

Blogaholic Designs”=

<3, Allie

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about your life! I'm always here if you need someone to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet note :) I can't wait to read about all your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete