Thursday, May 17, 2012

Getting to know me in 50 Questions

At the risk of appearing to be a 15 year old MySpacer (remember MySpace haha!)I decided I would post this and I would love for you to fill it out and post it as a comment so I can get to know you too!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My whole name is Alexandrea Marquette. Alexandrea is to names put together. My dad wanted to call me Alex after the Alex in the 80's movie Flash Dance. My mom didn't want to spell it the normal way so I am an Alex Andrea haha and I hate the name Alex which is why I go by Allie! My Middle name Marquette was after a flash flood in Marquette, Indiana! How random right?


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Monday, losing a baby is emotional.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Haha, no. My handwriting looks like a fourth grader haha! Which is why I type!


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey Ham!


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope but I hope to in 2013!


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think I am a pretty good friend. So, I would say yes!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes but I should try to tone it down a bit!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope... What if the rope snaps... No thank you!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Reece's Puffs! Yum! So not apart of a complete breakfast haha

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope cuz I wear flip flops haha!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically not really but emotionally, I am stronger than I realize sometimes. One of my favorite quotes is, "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." I have survived a combat deployment, infertility and the loss of a baby in a two year time period and I am still rockin on!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I love ice cream in general but Cherry Garcia cuz it has my maiden name in it!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile!

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink! I am such a girly girl!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I carry all my extra fat in my stomach and I can be way too emotional at times!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
This is a hard one. My three favorite people are my Great Grandfather (DaddyPapa), My Great Grandmother (My Mamie) and my Grandma Sandy. I would give just about anything to spend just a few more minutes with them. Its always hard when you hit those mile stones in life or when life seems to be falling apart to not be able to pick up the phone and call one of them.

18. MARRIED OR SINGLE?
Married for over two years now!

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am bare foot haha!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cherries! Yum!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Air1! "I've been keeping my eyes wide open..." Your love is a Song by: Switchfoot

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Lavender!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love fruity, citrus smells!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mommy!

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway since I already live less than 2 miles from the beach!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I'd prefer to read a good book!

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown, but it is turning blond from the sun! Gotta love summer time!

28. EYE COLOR?
Blueish green!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I wish but no, my eyes hate contacts but I have been wearing glasses forever. I love them in general but they look terrible in pictures!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Burritos con queso (Bean and cheese burritos!)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
ummm. I can't remember the name. It was about the Scott Peterson case. Absolutely appalling.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Hot Pink!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer all the way.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who they are from but hugs are always goods!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream or cookies!

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I do a good mix of both!

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Book? I spend more time on my computer though.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Water for Elephants. It is great so far.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mouse Pad really? Does anyone still have one of these?

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The garage door opening when my hubby pulls in from work!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The Virgin Islands!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmmm. Let's see, I guess my greatest talent would be my spiritual gift of teaching. I love being with the kiddos.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Diego, Ca.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Oceanside, Ca.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Tanish haha!

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black Cherry!

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It gave me something to do so yes. Will I do it again soon, probably not!

Don't forget to fill it out and post it as a comment so I can get to know some random facts about you!
<3, Allie

2 comments:

  1. I answered everything, but was over the allowable characters! So I'm linking up with you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thanks! I will head over there and check it out!

      Delete